Tile World Gold is a Microsoft Windows bundle that includes Tile World, CCEdit, and all three Chip's Challenge Level Packs.
Tile World Gold contains the following:
- Tile World - a Chip's Challenge emulator written by Brian Raiter. Includes the "intro" levelset.
- CCEdit by Michael Hansen - An editor to create your own Tile World levels in MS and Lynx.
- Quality level sets created by the gaming community, including CCLP1, CCLP2, and CCLP3.
This package can be downloaded at http://www.mediafire.com/download/f0j38k89dxwz0e9/tworldgold.exe . Click on tworldgold.exe to begin the installation process. A shortcut to Tile World Gold will be created on the desktop. CCEdit can also be located in the Start menu.
Tile World Gold comes packed with at least 450 levels, each of which can be played using either the MS or Lynx rulesets. There are also thousands of other custom levels online, and CCEdit can be used for creating your own levels.
The 456 levels in this package are contained within the following level sets:
- CCLP1 (149 levels) - Chip's Challenge Level Pack 1, a legal alternative for the original Chip's Challenge levelset.
- CCLP2 (149 levels) - Chip's Challenge Level Pack 2, a set of fun levels created by many players, as an expansion.
- CCLP3 (149 levels) - Chip's Challenge Level Pack 3, a continuation in the series, with superb quality levels.
- Tile World Intro Pack (9 levels) - A level set serving to introduce gameplay elements, bundled with Tile World.