Mike Lask, who generally prefers to be known as Mike L. or simply Mike, and is usually called as such, is the 12th highest scorer in CC1 (5,976,780) and 16th highest scorer in CCLP2 (6,042,080). Aside from that, he is known for extending the T-Chip record on Blobdance out to 947 (4 seconds under the Melinda time), but is generally more known for several important and often revolutionary contributions in the Chip's Challenge community.
- Mike maintains the AVI archive for CC1 and CCLP2 which replaced Anders Kaseorg's, since it was outdated. For the purposes of this guide, and to widen their audience, Mike would also upload these AVIs to YouTube.
- From 2008 to 2010, Mike maintained the overall CC1 and CCLP2 scores and evolutions, which replaced Ruben Spaans's because it was outdated. However, when CCLP3 was released in late 2010, Mike handed the CC1 and CCLP2 scorekeeping duties over to James Anderson, who tracks the CCLP3 scores as well.
- Mike has collected links to almost all custom level sets available on the Internet: 
- The creator of Chip's Controls.
- He is an administrator and user on this wiki.
- Mike's level sets, which can be downloaded here, are some of the most extensive in the Chip's Challenge world. Suction Ride and Who Needs a Flipper? were placed in CCLP2. Suction Solution, Two Sets of Rules, Replay, Impossible?, All About Buttons, Go Back to Start, Clear the Way, Jumble II, and Bug Arranging were placed in CCLP3.
Quirks and Interests Edit
- Using his experience with HTML and Visual Basic 6, Mike created Chip's Controls, MLMaze (): a slight simplification of Chip's Challenge focusing largely on Sokoban levels, and various other programs.
- In his spare time, he also enjoys listening to country music and watching comedy TV and movies.
- Mike has created several video projects, some of which are on his YouTube account.