Madhav Shanbhag is a famous level designer and contributor to the Chip's Challenge community.
Levels in official packs
- Vague Dream
- Lead Us Not into Temptation
- Manic Depression
- Mental Blocks
- We'll Be Right Back
- You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks
- Recurring Dream
- Suspended Animation
- He was on the CCLP3 staff and did a large amount of playtesting and organizing of the set.
- He developed Tile World 2, which added many much-wanted features since Brian Raiter stopped working on it. The ability to fast-forward, and rewind TWSs was added, a new interface was designed, and storylines could easily be incorporated into level sets.
- Along with Andrew E., he wrote a program called cclpinfo which can display all the names and numbers of each level in a level set, along with the option to also show the hint, password, time limit, and chips required.
- He wrote a program called ccdiff which can pinpoint the differences between two versions of a custom level set.
- He designed a custom tile set called Natural CC in which Chip walks around in a grass field collecting potato chips.