The term m/s means moves per second, and is used to measure the speeds of objects in varying situations. One move equals 1/5 of a second, so normal walking speed is 5 m/s.
- Blobs on sliding tiles in Lynx.
- All objects but teeth and blobs not on sliding tiles.
- Cloning blocks in Lynx.
- A complete teleportation in MS.
- Water and bomb animations in Lynx - they take  to disappear.
- All objects on sliding tiles in MS in the absence of Slide Delay.
- All objects but blobs on sliding tiles in Lynx.
- Spring slides and Spring steps.
- Overriding force floors backwards.
- The maximum speed fully readable in an AVI or MS TWS.
- Overriding force floors in perpendicular directions.
- Cloning blocks in MS - the time delay between the block cloned and the block appearing is unreadable (hence it is possible for a cloned block and Chip to step on the same square on the same turn, but Chip will not die unless he also steps onto the red button in that move).
- The maximum speed fully readable in a Lynx TWS.