|| Chip's Challenge 2
|| (See "Hints" section)
Lesson 6 is the 60th level in Chip's Challenge 2, and the sixth of the lesson levels. It was created by Chuck Sommerville.
- When you have the lightning bolt, standing on a wire turns the wire on.
- Remember that wired flame jets change state when their input goes from off to on.
- Monsters can eat blue keys. In this room you will have to race a monster to pick up a blue key.
- You will not be fast enough to pick up the key without these speed boots.
- When you step on this trap release, the race is on.
- These on/off switches can send power down the wires they are attached to.
- Red teleports that are wired can be turned on and off.
- When blue teleports are wired together, you can only exit other teleports on the same circuit.
- The black button output is always on, unless it is pressed.
- You must turn off the power from all buttons attached to a wire for the wire to turn off.
- Push these 3 blocks onto the 3 buttons to turn off the power to the purple toggle door.
- The vertical and horizontal outputs of black buttons are on separate circuits.
- Line these 3 blocks up vertically, then again horizontally.
- The grey buttons change the state of things in a 5 by 5 square around them.
- When there is a red dot on a train track junction, it becomes a switch.
- Track switches change every time something goes over them.
- When a track switch is wired, it changes state when its input goes from off to on.
- This is a thief bribe. if you have it, the thief will take the bribe instead of your tools.
- Here is another thief bribe to keep you from losing your red key.
- This room has a mirror chip. he will move anytime you move. he follows your lead.
- This button will release the mirror chip from his tiny cell.
- Try to get the mirror chip to step on this button so you can exit.