Lesson 4 is the 29th level in Chip's Challenge 2, and the fourth of the lesson levels. It was created by Chuck Sommerville.
- The transmogrifier changers Chip into Melinda, and Melinda into Chip. It can also change other things like blocks and monsters.
- Melinda can't cross this sign.
- Chip can't cross this sign.
- These walkers turn in a random direction when they hit something.
- These blocks can only be pushed in the direction with orange triangles.
- When you push these blocks into water, they turn into floor.
- The blue button changes the direction of all blue tanks.
- This red button controls a clone machine. Make enough ship clones to push the green toggle button.
- You need to shut down this clone machine to get to the chip. Use the block to stop the ball.
- The red button controls a clone machine hidden under this dirt block.
- The yellow tanks will move one square in the same direction you are moving when you step on the yellow button.
- This random force floor sends you in a different direction each time you step on it.
- These green blobs move randomly.
- Be careful! This room has a floor mimic hidden inside the gravel.
- As you walk around on the gravel, you may see it moving.
- Pick up the secret eye to reveal the floor mimic and other secrets.
- Blocks can't be pushed over green pop-up walls.
- Try dropping and picking up the secret eye to see the secrets revealed.