|Moves?||Controlled by Chip, other ice blocks, tanks, and teeth|
- Multiple ice blocks in a row can be pushed simultaneously.
- Ice blocks will turn fire into water, and water into ice.
- Ice blocks will remove dirt, though not acting dirt.
- Ice block clone machines consist of an ice block on the top layer and a clone block on the bottom layer.
- Teeth and tanks can push ice blocks.
- Ice blocks can be pushed over many tiles that are acting walls to normal blocks, like hints and computer chips.
Use in CC1
After applying the pgchip patch, one of the unused tiles is then replaced with the ice block in the tile index. The patch was written before Chip's Challenge 2 was released, so David Stolp worked with descriptions from Chuck Sommerville to create the tile.
Special level sets, or just special levels in the set, have been made to demonstrate the effect of the ice block; Chip can play the levels that do not have the tile in them normally, but must use pgchip to play the ones with.