Chip's Controls is a program written by Mike Lask. It is one of the most versatile programs written for CC.
- Lists all the current DAT, CCL, or CCF files currently in the directory. Uses a separate executable to play the selected level set. This part of the program is based on ChipPlay.
- Gives the ability to change the two levels when the ending sequence plays (by default, level 144 and level 149, as they are in CC1)
- Has an EXE creator which produces a seperate INI so scores don't get messed up. This part of the program is based on MyChips.
- Has a DAC generator so level sets are easier to set up for playing in Tile World.
- Has a score editor for editing INI files.